Participatory M&E for Rural Development and Community Managed Programmes Course
CERTIFIED BY NITA.
The development industry is becoming more and more demanding. Organizations are pressured by citizens, donor agencies and stakeholders to show evidence of their capacity.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Systems are a requirement in all development projects. Donors have their own M&E systems and companies and NGOs have to design their own systems when answering to calls for tenders and calls for proposals. Demand from development agencies, companies and NGOs create an interesting market for monitoring and evaluation experts.
This 2 week training is design to impact job oriented skills for monitoring and evaluation that are highly demanded in the development industry. After following this course you will be capable of designing and managing Monitoring and Evaluation Systems which meet the standards of donor agencies.
· Learn how to select data collection strategies and get acquainted with key issues about measures such as credibility, reliability, validity and precision
· Benefit from a hands-on-approach based on real life cases enabling you to immediately apply the knowledge shared throughout course
· Work in groups together with professionals from around the world, in a multicultural and diverse environment
· Gain insights on how multilateral agencies manage their operations
· Get access to all the resources necessary to start your own training program on Monitoring & Evaluation
· Build a Monitoring & Evaluation system throughout the course for a real project
· Use data analysis software package (STATA).
· Use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and GPS to gather data, collaborate and share information.
· Communicate findings to stimulate learning and reflection.
How to participate
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.