Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Project Course
There is increasing demand from multilateral agencies, funding bodies as well as boards of private companies for a strong demonstration that projects are being monitored and evaluated effectively.
Effective project monitoring allows a project team to make appropriate decisions on a day-to-day basis and ensures that projects are carried out as planned and modified when necessary.
Successful programs and projects begin from a pre-planned series of activities and events. However, things rarely work out exactly as planned. Managers must therefore periodically monitor selected indicators and measure performance during implementation so they can make timely adjustments where necessary, as well as subsequently determine the extent to which the program or project achieved its objectives.
- To introduce the project cycle and identify the issues necessary for planning
- To use Microsoft Project Software for Project Planning and Monitoring
- To prepare evaluation designs and how to document change
- To produced and share reports with stakeholders
- Understand the concept of effective project monitoring and evaluation
- Understand strategies and techniques for monitoring and evaluating projects
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation systems & plans
- Implement the monitoring and evaluation systems & plans