Training Course on Creating Dynamic Dashboards with Excel for Management Reporting.
Venue: Indepth Research Training Centre, Nairobi, Westlands.
Event Date: 12th-16th June 2017.
Microsoft Excel Dashboards are a reporting mechanism than can deliver Business Intelligence (BI) in graphical form. Dashboards take raw data; allow it to be analysed and presented in a form that is of most benefit to the end user.
The idea of information dashboards is to have the most important information such as KPIs presented within a single page that allows people to understand what is going on and make decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is ideal for individuals working in Monitoring and Evaluation officers, Statistician, Porgrammes and Project managers, Project officers, Managing Directors, General Managers, Sales &Marketing analysts, Financial Analysts, IT Executives, Engineers, Directors, and Data Warriors who dabble with data and want to learn advanced techniques to convert Data into actionable Information.
Upon completion of this training course, participants are expected to be able to:
· Differentiate between Reports and dashboards
· Discuss the benefits of an Excel dashboard
· Assemble all data needed for a dashboard
· Identify ground rules for creating effective dashboards
· Show how to enable the Developer tab in Excel
· Understand the Data Model
· Create dynamic charts
· Create Pivot tables
· Create Pivot Charts
· Modify Pivot tables and charts
· Apply conditional formatting to a dashboard
· Identify and apply Excel functions (IF, CHOOSE and VLOOKUP)
· Design and build a dashboard from raw data to the finished product
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate
View related courses
The most popular courses
- Training course on Resilient Livelihoods.
- Training Course on Diseases Surveillance and Reporting.
- Training Course on CSPro for Android and Smartphone’s.
- Training Course on Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Project.
- Training course on ICT for Public Participation, Leadership and Governance.
- Training Course on Trauma Support and Counseling.
- Training Course on GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change.
- Training Course on Policy Advocacy for Gender Responsive Public Services.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.