Training Course on Microsoft Excel for Health Care Professionals.
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 19th-21rd June 2017.
The healthcare industry presents unique scenarios so all course examples and homework assignments will use healthcare-based datasets, including patient arrival rates, infection rates, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone in the Health Care field.
The purpose of this workshop is to introduce the Excel user to several of Excel's key features, including data organization, formulas, and pivot tables.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
· Introduce the new Excel user to the program's features.
· Expand on basic Excel skills by setting up a worksheet for a point-source outbreak investigation. The scenario is that there is an outbreak of a food-borne illness that has been tracked down to a single banquet event. The objective is to set up a spreadsheet so that an outbreak investigation can be conducted in real time.
· Introduce the use of basic mathematical formulas by filling in a budget worksheet.
· Utilize the worksheet that we constructed in Objective 2 to complete the mock outbreak investigation.
· Learn the basic use of PivotTables in MS Excel
· Demonstrate how Excel can be used for writing form letters.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training centre or at a convenient location.
How to participate
View related courses
The most popular courses
- Training course on Resilient Livelihoods.
- Training Course on Diseases Surveillance and Reporting.
- Training Course on CSPro for Android and Smartphone’s.
- Training Course on Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Project.
- Training course on ICT for Public Participation, Leadership and Governance.
- Training Course on Trauma Support and Counseling.
- Training Course on GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change.
- Training Course on Policy Advocacy for Gender Responsive Public Services.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.