What is Results-Based Protection?
Please join us, in person or remotely via GoToWebinar, for the launch of InterAction’s video on results-based protection (RBP) and webinar discussion as we unpack what RBP is, why it is useful, and what the practical application looks like in humanitarian practice.
The webinar will provide a space for stakeholders to reflect on the relevance of RBP for humanitarian practice, what is required to implement results-based approaches operationally and organizationally, and broadly how to achieve meaningful and measurable protective impact.
Key questions for the discussion to include:
- What makes RBP different from current practice?
- What does RBP look like in practice?
- Continuous Context-Specific Analysis: How do you engage affected populations in continuous analysis?
- Outcome-Oriented Methods: How does the use of outcome-oriented methods enable your response to be adaptable in real-time?
- Design for Contribution: What does it look like to work collaboratively with actors outside of the humanitarian community to address a protection issue?
- Siri Elverland, Norwegian Refugee Council, Global Protection Advisor
- Meghann Rhynard-Geil, Mercy Corps, Technology for Development Advisor, Digital Communities
- Ahmad Salem, World Vision, Protection Coordinator – Syria Response
- Patrick Sooma, World Vision, Children and Protection Manager
- Kathrine Starup, Danish Refugee Council, Global Protection Advisor
- Other panelists to be confirmed