Welcome to the new USAID Learning Lab!
The Bureau of Policy, Planning and Learning at USAID is pleased to announce the launch of the redesigned USAID Learning Lab. With more than 8,500 members, USAID Learning Lab is USAID’s online platform for collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) tools, resources, and examples. The site’s new look and organizing structure was developed with user input to improve ease of use and showcase critical Program Cycle resources. The site now has a modern look and feel with more color and visual elements.
The site’s new look includes:
- Content organized around components of the CLA Framework, making it easier for you to search for tools, resources, and examples of CLA in practice
- An updated library of CLA case studies
- A new menu and pages for The Program Cycle, which is USAID’s operational model for planning, implementing, assessing, and adapting development programming
- Easier-to-find toolkits about monitoring, evaluation, and CLA
- The Learning Lab Blog, videos, and podcast episodes.
Ways to Engage
USAID Learning Lab is your go-to spot for information on integrating CLA approaches throughout the USAID Program Cycle and provides opportunities to:
- Receive email updates about the latest in adaptive management and organizational learning tips, tools, and techniques.
- Contribute a blog post showcasing what you and how you are learning.
- Access and understand guidance surrounding the USAID Program Cycle, including monitoring, evaluation, and CLA approaches.
- Explore the CLA Case Library to read practical examples of CLA in action
New tools, resources, and blogs are added to the site on a regular basis. Be sure to check back often for the latest on CLA at USAID.
Find out what else you can do here.