Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning during the COVID-19 Pandemic
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is having a significant impact in countries around the world, and USAID and its partners are responding to the pandemic at home and abroad. Response priorities include protecting the safety and health security of the global workforce, ensuring that USAID can continue its life-saving mission across the world, and supporting partner countries in their response to COVID-19.
USAID and its partners will continue to monitor, evaluate and learn from our programs as we respond to the changing operating environment. This page provides USAID with a forum for sharing tools, approaches and lessons for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) during the global pandemic.
If you or your organization have resources to share with USAID, you can comment on the Community Contributions Page linked here or upload a resource or blog of your own. Or, you can send us an email at [email protected].
For general information on COVID-19 and its implications for USAID implementing partners, refer to this page. USAID implementing partners should also contact their Contracting Officer’s Representative(s) (COR) or Agreement Officer’s Representative(s) (AOR) and their Contracting Officer(s) (CO) or Agreement Officer(s) (AO).
Adapting Data Collection for MEL Resources:
- Considerations for USAID Mission Staff for Programmatic COVID-19 Preparedness and Response: Digital Technologies and Data Systems (USAID)
- Remote Monitoring & Management of GBV Programming in COVID-19 (War Child Canada and Women's Refugee Commission)
- A Heuristic Tool for Building a Balanced D-MERL System in a Post Response Recovery (USAID)
- Guide for USAID Mission Staff and Implementing Partners for Adopting Remote Monitoring Approaches During COVID-19 (USAID)
- Resources for Monitoring During COVID-19 Webinar Recording (USAID)
Adaptive Management Resources:
COVID-19 Guidance for USAID Implementing Partners