Your own experience contributes to broader learning among practitioners who want to improve development outcomes.
Share Knowledge and Insights with the Learning Lab Community
Learning Lab provides a space for the international development community to access tools and resources on integrating learning approaches and practices across CLA, monitoring, and evaluation into development programming.
- Contribute a blog that tells your story
- Share evidence on what works, or doesn't, in the areas of CLA, monitoring or evaluation
- Upload resources that help others apply new learning
- Promote an upcoming, public event
What content are we looking for?
Knowledge products that translate evidence and good practice into practical insights and specific guidance helps users more effectively apply learning in their own work. Resources that are particularly valuable to the Learning Lab community include:
- Guidance notes, learning briefs, assessments, and/or evaluations that communicate lessons learned or practical applications of learning and adapting
- Tools and templates that can be practically employed by practitioners to integrate CLA, monitoring, and evaluation practices
Blogs are a useful format for sharing short-form narrative content, such as providing context for resources or new evidence, or storytelling about a particular learning approach. Typically written in a more informal style, a blog goes beyond or behind the scenes of a report or assessment. Examples of the type of content that might be found in blog submissions include:
- Experiences and insights from everyday learning that happens throughout a project
- Insights from a recent conference or event in local context
- Documentation of something that didn't go well, lessons learned, and opportunities for improvement
Learning Lab promotes public USAID and development industry-related events. If your organization is sponsoring an event that is relevant to the community and you'd like to get the word out, we encourage you to create and submit an event post. Please note, Learning Lab will not accept events with a registration fee. Examples of the types of events that may be promoted include:
- In-person or virtual events
- Conferences, presentations, trainings, or webinars
Learning Lab reviews all submissions for quality, grammar and adherence to our content criteria and guidelines. We reserve the right to edit titles and text based on our editorial practices. If a submission requires substantial changes, we'll reach out and work with you to make it publishable. Submissions that do not meet our criteria will not be published.
Please review our Writing and Submission Tips for Content Contributions. We appreciate your interest in Learning Lab and contributions to our community!
Email us at i[email protected] with “Submissions” in the subject line.
Explore Contributed Content
Learn from the experiences of others. View contributions from other practitioners and get ideas about how to share your knowledge and insights on CLA, monitoring and evaluation.