RFA Webinar for CLA Learning Network
Date and time
4:30 - 5:30am EDT
USAID’s Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning (PPL) seeks partners to participate in a Learning Network and engage in a co-creation process to collaboratively advance its understanding of measuring and demonstrating the effects and potential impact of material investments in strategic collaboration, program and organizational learning, and adaptive management.
Specifically, this activity aims to understand, measure, and assess the impact of collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) in international development. Partners selected will jointly advance approaches to answering the following questions:
- Does an intentional, systematic and resourced approach to collaborating, learning and adapting contribute to development outcomes?
- If so, how? And under what conditions?
USAID/PPL held this webinar for prospective applicants interested in applying for the CLA Learning Network.
Post event resources can be accessed via the following links:
- CLA Learning Network Informational Webinar Recording
- CLA Leanring Network informational Webinar Transcript
- CLA Learning Network Webinar -- Audio Only
- Amendment 01 to the Learning Network RFA
For more on this opportunity, see the Request for Applications here.