Listen in on Moving the Needle 2018
On Friday, June 15, USAID is hosting a one-day event to convene decision makers, thought leaders, donors and implementers around how to leverage systematic, intentional and resourced collaborating, learning and adapting to support the journey to self-reliance.
While in-person participation is by invitation only and already full, you are invited to listen in! Click here to watch the live stream between 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM EDT and 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT.
Here’s what you’ll see during the morning session:
- 9:00 AM - Welcome Remarks, Piers Bocock, USAID LEARN
- 9:20 AM - Spotlight on Time to Listen: Hearing People on the Receiving End of International Aid, Polly Byers, Executive Director, CDA Collaborative Learning Projects
- 9:35 AM - Interactive Reflection Exercise
- 9:50 AM - USAID Welcome, Susan Fine, Acting Assistant to the Administrator, USAID/PPL
- 10:00 AM - Keynote Address, USAID Leadership
And in the afternoon:
3:00-4:30 PM - Multi-Donor Panel on Organizational Learning for Development Impact Self-Reliance with representatives from the UK’s Department for International Development, the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, and UNICEF
You can also follow the event on Twitter using #MTN18.