K4Health Blended Learning Guide Follow-up Questions
The purpose of the K4Health Blended Learning Guide Follow-Up Questions is to assist trainers who provide step-down (also referred to as cascading) training workshops. It can be used in the following ways.
- Choose or adapt activities to facilitate with the group
- Facilitate activities either immediately after reading the Guide, or separately over a period of time as appropriate
- Make a copy of the Q&A to distribute during the face-to-face training workshop
- Decide whether you would like to work on your own or try to work with a partner or online forum
- Refer to the questions below for discussion,self-reflection, or written response