Periodically, USAID Bureau of Policy, Planning, and Learning practice team for Collaborating, Learning and Adapting will update the CLA toolkit Top 10 List to highlight tools that are particularly timely, we think are useful, and data indicates are accessed often.
Check out this list to see which resources Learning Lab users have turned to most often!
- CLA Framework, Maturity Tool and Spectrum Handouts
- CLA Maturity Tool Facilitator Resources
- Different Ways to Address Learning Questions (recently updated!)
- Learning Questions Tip sheet and Checklist (recently updated!)
- Designing and Facilitating Learning-Focused Meetings
- Incorporating CLA in Solicitations
- Designing CLA Services in Support Activities
- CLA Case Competition Database (new cases added!)
- A Guide to Hiring Adaptive Employees
- Managing Staff Transitions (also relevant for incoming staff!)