Introducing USAID's Forthcoming Local Capacity Development Policy: A Conversation with the Development Community
Local capacity development is a critical area of USAID’s work and a cornerstone of the Journey to Self-Reliance. To ensure an Agency shared vision and coherent approach to capacity development, USAID will be drafting a new policy on local capacity development.
On Monday, October 19 from 11:00 a.m. - 12 p.m. EDT, USAID is hosting a public webinar on its forthcoming local capacity development policy. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the policy and how they can provide feedback during the drafting process. Input from the broader international development community is critical to the success of this new USAID policy, and we are excited to share information and seek feedback.
Alternative attendee join info:
Joining via a mobile device?
- a) Open this link: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/ypkcectt
- b) Download the app if you don’t have it already
- c) Enter event ID to join: ypkcectt
- a) Dial +1 (415) 466-7000 (US)
- b) Enter the participant PIN: 5202998 followed by # to confirm.
- Joining from outside the US? See Global Numbers